- Kim Kardashian West has unveiled a range of new products as part of its sample SKIMS brand.
- The Cotton Collection will include T-shirts, slip dresses, leggings, bras, underwear, and tank tops.
- Each piece was designed for wear as underwear or outerwear.
- The new pieces have a price between $ 18 and $ 56. The entire collection launches 15 October on the brand website.
- Visit Insider homepage for more stories.
After her first successful drop in selling on the first day, Kim Kardashian has unveiled the new collection for her exploited brand, SKIMS. Cotton Dubbed collection, lounge and underwear are designed for the maximum comfort in the lineup.
Inspiring from some of the best pieces to wear to relax at home, there are pieces from essential T-shirts, tanks, and leggings, to relieve dresses, bras, and underwear. All products are made using soft and natural fibers in sideways without sound, and are signed to Kardashian aesthetic.
All items can be consumed as underwear or can be layered for everyday wear everyday. These miscellaneous pieces are offered in sizes from XXS through 4XL, maintaining the brand focus on inclusion.
Read bigger: I tried the viral shapewear shear cuttings from SKIMS Kim Kardashian line and they didn't up to the hype
Price from $ 18 from the Topped to $ to $ 56 for the Balconette Bra, SKIMS Cotton Collection is slated to drop at 12 p.m. EST on October 15 at the brand web store.
And here, check labels that are returning your Breast Cancer Awareness Month.