The latest information has been reported to the Samsung Galaxy S22 Series, in which the processor will be divided by region, in which Thailand and Southeast Asia – Oceania will receive the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1.
Yesterday (January 20, 2022) there was a report of the leak of the next-generation flagship smartphone of Samsung – Galaxy S22 Series, this time in the part of the processor chip set. That is considered another approach from the news that came out earlier. It seems that Samsung will use 2 chips in this smartphone: Exynos 2200 and Snapdragon 8 Gen 1, but will be divided into different regions.
According to Dohyun Kim, an insider reporter revealed on Twitter that a list of regions will receive different processors, or both of them for users to choose from. which such information is together as follows:
1. Europe: Exynos 2200
2. North America: Snapdragon 8 Gen 1
3. South America: Snapdragon 8 Gen 1
4. East Asia: Snapdragon 8 Gen 1
5. Southeast Asia / Oceania : Snapdragon 8 Gen 1
6. West Asia: Exynos 2200 – Snapdragon 8 Gen 1
7. Asia, Middle East: Exynos 2200 – Snapdragon 8 Gen 1
8. Africa : Exynos 2200 – Snapdragon 8 Gen 1
Galaxy S22 Series AP by Regions
1. Europe: Exynos
2. North America: Snapdragon
3. South America: Snapdragon
4. East Asia: Snapdragon
5. South East Asia/Oceania: Snapdragon
6. West Asia: Exynos & Snapdragon
7. Middle East Asia: Exynos & Snapdragon
8. Africa: Exynos & Snapdragon
– Dohyun Kim (@ dohyun854) January 20, 2022
From this information, users of the Samsung Galaxy S22 Series in Thailand will receive a smartphone that uses the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 processor, which is considered a high-performance chip at this time. Even though we haven’t touched on the Exynos 2200’s hype, it’s not a bad chip on the market at this time.
but no matter what We will probably know the truth that the Samsung Galaxy S22 Series will be sold both in Thailand. And other countries will use which chip exactly by February 8th. where this smartphone is expected to be launched Therefore, we have to closely monitor each other.
News source : SamMobile
You can follow more mobile and tablet news here : Mobile and Tablet News