Socionex: Market Updates and Financial Results
From the multi-function chart “Kabukan”, here are the latest news and updates on domestic and foreign markets.
– The minutes of the Bank of Japan Monetary Policy Meeting for January to June 2013 have been released at 8:50 AM.
– Dynamic business statistics for June have been published at 8:50 AM.
– June industrial production figures are out at 8:50 AM.
– The July consumption trends survey is scheduled to be released at 2:00 PM.
– Data on new houses starting in June will be disclosed at 2:00 PM.
– New car sales in July, including light cars, will be announced at 2:00 PM.
– The operating status of foreign exchange balancing operation will be provided at 7:00 PM.
– AI 5586 has been listed on the Tokyo G Stock Exchange.
– China’s July manufacturing PMI will be released at 10:30 AM.
– Data on China’s non-manufacturing PMI in July is expected at 10:30 AM.
– The German June import price index will be available at 3:00 PM.
– Figures for German June retail sales are anticipated at 3:00 PM.
– The GDP quarter for April-June in Germany will be announced at 5:00 PM.
– The Eurozone’s GDP for the April-June quarter will be disclosed at 6:00 PM.
– The Eurozone Consumer Price Index for July will be published at 6:00 PM.
– The US Purchasing Department Index for July Chicago will be released at 10:45 PM.
– ON Semiconductor, Zoom, Mitsui Sumitomo FG, Mitsui OSK Lines, Mizuho FG, Daiichi Sankyo, Resona HD, Murata, JT, Panasonic HD, HOY, Yoshi Shiono, Mitsubishi Electric, Kyocera, Ono Pharmaceutical, Otsuka HD, special pottery, Yamato, Makita, ZOZO, big gas, and Tohoku Electric are among the companies reporting financial results today.
– Notable financial results will be marked with a star (★).
– The closing prices on the Osaka Exchange for the Chicago Nikkei 225 are as follows:
– Yen: 33,095 (+325)
– Dollar nominal: 33,130 (+360)
Foreign Market Summary:
– The latest market updates from the foreign markets are as follows:
– NY Dow: 35,459.29 (+176.57)
– S&P 500: 4,582.23 (+44.82)
– NASDAQ: 14,316.66 (+266.55)
– US 10-year bond yield: 3.952 (-0.049)
– NY (WTI) crude oil: $80.58 (+0.49)
– NY Gold: $1,960.40 (+14.70)
– VIX Index: 13.33 (-1.08)
Today, several companies have garnered attention due to their financial performance:
1. Socioext (6526):
– In the April-June (1Q) period, their recurring profit increased by 67%.
2. Rion (6823):
– Their recurring profit in the April-June (1Q) period rose by 2.1 times.
3. SHOEI (7839):
– The company has revised up this term’s ordinary income by 31% and increased their dividend by 18 yen. Additionally, they plan to repurchase their own shares up to 140,000 shares (equivalent to 0.3% of the issued shares, excluding treasury stock).
4. Nozaki Printing Paper (7919):
– Their recurring profit for April-June (1Q) increased by 2.6 times.
5. Higashi Twenty One (9029):
– In the April-June (1Q) period, their recurring profit saw an increase of 26%.
6. Hokkaido Electric Power (9509):
– The undisclosed current account for this financial year has turned positive.
7. Genki Sushi (9828):
– Their recurring profit for April-June (1Q) has increased by 95%.
8. We are M&A Center Holdings (2127):
– In the April-June (1Q) period, their recurring profit dropped by 54%.
9. M&A Capital Partners (6080):
– Their ordinary income for April-June (3Q) fell by 86%, and the dividend for this term was revised to 40 yen. Additionally, the shareholder benefits program will be abolished at the end of September 2010.
10. Anritsu (6754):
– Earnings in the last quarter, from April to June (1Q), fell by 91%.
On July 31st, here are the latest stock search news.
Please note: The formatted content provided in this article is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as investment advice.
[End of Article]
[Amserlen dan sylw]
□ Minutes of the Bank of Japan Monetary Policy Meeting for January to June 2013 are released (8:50)
□Dynamic business statistics in June (8:50)
★ June industrial production (8:50)
□ July consumption trends survey (14:00)
□ New houses starting in June (14:00)
□ New car sales in July (14:00)
□ July light car sale (14:00)
□ Operating status of foreign exchange balancing operation (19:00)
– Domestic enterprises –
★Labour. AI 5586> : Listed on the Tokyo G Stock Exchange
★ China July manufacturing PMI (10:30)
□China non-manufacturing PMI in July (10:30)
□ German June import price index (15:00)
□ German June retail sales (15:00)
□German GDP Quarter April-June (17:00)
□ Eurozone April – June quarter GDP (18:00)
□ Eurozone Consumer Price Index July (18:00)
□ US Purchasing Department Index July Chicago (22:45)
―Foreign Financial Results―
[米]ON Semiconductor ON>, Zoom ZI>
[Mae cyhoeddiad canlyniadau ariannol heddiw (★ yn nodi canlyniadau ariannol nodedig)]
Mitsui Sumitomo FG <8316> [東Ｐ]Mitsui OSK lines <9104> [東Ｐ]Mizuho FG <8411> [東Ｐ]Daiichi Sankyo <4568> [東Ｐ]Resona HD <8308> [東Ｐ]Made by Murata <6981> [東Ｐ]、 ★ＪＴ <2914> [東Ｐ]Pana HD <6752> [東Ｐ]、 ★ＨＯＹ <7741> [東Ｐ]Yoshi Shiono <4507> [東Ｐ]Mitsubishi Electric <6503> [東Ｐ]Kyocera <6971> [東Ｐ]Ono Pharmaceutical <4528> [東Ｐ]Otsuka HD <4578> [東Ｐ]special pottery <5334> [東Ｐ]Yamato <8601> [東Ｐ]Makita <6586> [東Ｐ]、ＺＯＺＯ <3092> [東Ｐ]big gas <9532> [東Ｐ]Tohoku Electric <9506> [東Ｐ]
[Contract Medi dyfodol Chicago Nikkei 225 (Gorffennaf 28)]
○ Yen 33095 (+325)
○ Dollar nominal 33130 (+360)
* ( ) is the closing price on the Osaka Exchange
[Marchnad dramor (Gorffennaf 28)]
○ NY Dow 35459.29 (+176.57)
○Ｓ＆Ｐ500 4582.23 ( +44.82 )
○ＮＡＳＤＡＱ 14316.66 ( +266.55 )
● US 10-year bond yield 3.952 ( -0.049 )
○NY (WTI) crude oil 80.58 ( +0.49 )
○ NY Gold 1960.4 (+14.7)
VIX Index 13.33 ( -1.08 )
[Brandiau dan Sylw Heddiw]
◎Socioext <6526> [東証Ｐ]
April-June (1Q) recurring profit landed at an increase of 67%.
◎Rion <6823> [東証Ｐ]
April-June (1Q) recurring profit had landed at an increase of 2.1 times more.
◎ＳＨＯＥＩ <7839> [東証Ｐ]
This term’s ordinary income has been revised up by 31%, the highest profit forecast has been added, and the dividend has also been increased by 18 yen. In addition, the company will repurchase its own shares up to 140,000 shares (400 million yen in amount), which is 0.3% of the number of shares issued (excluding treasury stock).
◎ Nozaki Printing Paper <7919> [東証Ｓ]
Recurring profit for April-June (1Q) came up 2.6 times more.
◎ Higashi Twenty One <9029> [東証Ｓ]
April-June (1Q) recurring profit landed at an increase of 26%.
◎ Hokkaido Electric Power <9509> [東証Ｐ]
The undisclosed current account for this financial year turned positive.
◎ Genki Sushi <9828> [東証Ｓ]
April-June (1Q) 95% increase in recurring profit.
● We are M&A Center Holdings <2127> [東証Ｐ]
April-June (1Q) recurring profit came in at a 54% drop.
●M&A Capital Partners <6080> [東証Ｐ]
April-June (3Q) ordinary income fell 86%, and the dividend for this term was revised to 40 yen. In addition, the shareholder benefits program will be abolished at the end of September 2010.
● Anritsu <6754> [東証Ｐ]
Earnings fell 91% in the last quarter April to June (1Q).
stock search news
#Rhaid #gweld #checklist #opening #State #market #stock #search #news