The full patch notes can be found below:
Balanced balance for Anakin Skywalker:
- The length of the choking was reduced during the ability of Liquid Aiskin from 4 to 2 seconds.
- Aiscyn Anakin is not charged for damage caused during Heroic.
- Heroic Size could no longer deal with increased damage as Anakin does damage. The radius of capacity increases as Anakin does damage.
- Basic damage from Heroic Might from 70 to 90 against heroes.
- Reduced foundation damage could be from 130 to 120 against troops.
- Darth Maul now throws his lightning horizontally rather than vertically, creating a much wider striking box for his attack.
- The damage from the Furious Throw capability base is now reduced from 150 to 75 to balance the improved accuracy of the capability.
- Enhanced VFX and Animation related to the ability.
Reduce the minimum number of players required to start the following game modes
- Blast from 8 to 4
- Strike from 8 to 4
- Heroes Vs. Villains from 8 to 6
All Other Improvements
- The mini-map in Heroes vs Villains will work in the same way as Showdown Hero and will not always show every player on the screen.
- Heroes of the same size will protect Battle Points now across all maps.
- Concentrate an issue where Iden Battery Droid Battery Card was giving incorrect recharging time values to the Droid Stun capability.
- He arranged an issue that Han Solo could not jump from if Sharpshooter's ability was interrupted or interrupted.
- It fixed an issue that the DC-15LE army would not have crossed when it was closed, if the Zoom Zoom attachment was fitted.
- Focus a visual issue with the 91st Reconciliation Corps gear gear animation.
- Concentrate an issue where one of the roofs of Kamino allowed players to jump out of map geometry.
- Concentrate a visual issue with the brightness of the Order Post's Geonosis and Kashyyyk projections.
- Focus an issue of seeing LAAT pilots floating in the air on board the Dreadnought on Geonosis – Capital Supremacy.
The latest patch for Star Wars Battlefront II now available. Another "much larger" patch will be released on 26 June, although DICE is not yet announcing the changes to be made when it becomes available.
We have a full list of Star Wars Battlefront II achievements – check the list of your instructions to unlock them.
Check out our Best Xbox One First-Person Shooters Available in section 2019 for compiling other great games in this genre.