State Welfare Card Registration Program 66 for State Welfare 2022 a new round appeal Learn every step, easy, complete, complete with handshake. Never lose a right Those who do not pass the qualification exam can do so from today until May 1, 2023 between 6:00 am and 11:00 pm every day.
The Bangkok Business Online news team will take you to see itProcedure for lodging an appealfrom start to finish on all channels Whether to do it yourself or in case of authorization You can also check here.
an actionappeal “state welfare card” New round. Participants who are not eligible Submissions can be made through the following 2 channels:
1. Appeal in person (no documents required) via the website, state welfare card (click) and welfare (click).
- Fill in your ID number Date of birth, click “Verification result”, the system will display the result of eligibility consideration for the registrant.
- Fill in the date of birth, the number on the back of the ID card, press “Identity Verification”
- In the case of “not eligible”, the system will display details of the registrant’s consideration results.
- The system will pop a message. “Confirm the appeal request”, let’s press the “Confirm Appeal” button again.
- The system will show a successful message, let’s press the “OK” button.
- You can choose to print documents that appeal to qualification results by pressing the button. “Print Appeal Confirmation Document” except in case of disqualification of the debt criteria. Who must print documents to support the request for correction of information
In case of appeal but can’t find the appeal button
1. On the Qualification Exam Results page, if you are an unqualified person, click on the “Exam Result” button.
2. When you are pressed, you will be taken to the appeal request page to consider the qualifications for you to fill in the information. determined by form and most importantly “Information on the back of the ID card” in the laser ID code box on the back of the ID card and press “Verify identity”
3. You will then be taken to the appeal window. Fill in the information as required by the form.
– The state welfare card is very important, authorizing identity verification. What do I need to prepare?
– State Welfare Card Download here Power of Attorney confirming identity File an appeal
– State welfare card update, March 2023, new round, when do you start using your rights?
2. File an appeal through all 7 registration agencies.
- savings bank
- Krung Thai Bank
- Bank of Agriculture and Agricultural Cooperatives (BAAC)
- Provincial Treasury Offices in each province
- that all district offices
- Bangkok Regional Office
- Pattaya City Hall
Documents to be prepared (in case of self-appeal)
- identity card (Registrar)
Documents to be prepared (in case of authorisation)
- identity card (Registrar)
- Copy of identity card (Registrar) with signature certifying a true copy
- power of attorney (Click to download)
- Copy of identity card (Authorized person) with signature certifying a true copy
- A copy of the disabled ID card (if any) with a certified true copy signature or medical certificate (if any)
After completing the confirmation of the appeal application process An application must be made to verify and correct the information that the qualifications inspection agency does not meet the criteria to be considered by itself.
or in accordance with the conditions set by the qualifications inspection agency to apply to update or correct the information if the information is incorrect which must be completed by May 1, 2023
publication of appeal The results will be published on 20 June 2023 and exercise of rights (appeal round) will begin on 1 July 2023.
Office of the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Finance, Tel: 09 4858 9794 (office hours 08.30 – 16.30)
Office of Finance Economic Affairs Tel. 02 273 9020 Ext. 3502 3503 3506 3536 3542 3518 or Tel. 08 5842 7102, 08 5842 7103, 08 5842 7104, 08 5842 710, 08 512 hrs.)
Government Welfare Card Customer Relations Center Tel. 02 109 2345 (office hours 08.30 – 17.30)
Information from the Ministry of Finance