No need to wait until The Game Awards, Steam has already posted STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor data. Ready to announce release date March 16, 2023
All information was quickly removed. It is expected to be updated again after a full reveal at The Game Awards 2022 according to rumours.
The first details of the game that have leaked from the Steam store page:
The story of Cal Kestis continues in Star Wars Jedi: Survivor™, a galaxy-spanning third-person action adventure from Respawn Entertainment. Developed in partnership with Lucasfilm Games, this intense story-driven single-player game takes place five years after the events of Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order™, which chronicles the increasingly desperate struggle of Cal as the galaxy plunges more and more into darkness, and as Cal is forced by the Empire to flee to the far reaches of the galaxy, He finds himself surrounded by new threats. and the old familiar style too As one of the last surviving Jedi Knights, Cal is determined to stand in the darkest times in the galaxy. But how much will he be willing to risk his life? To protect yourself, your friends, and the survival of the Jedi Order?
- Continuing on Cal’s journey Cal is no longer a Padawan because he has grown into a powerful Jedi Knight. And it always carries the memories and expectations of the Jedi Order against the growing danger of the Empire. On top of that Dark times spread like new enemies Surrounded by Cal young and old, he must decide how much he is willing to risk his life to help those closest to him.
- exceed what was practiced The intense, cinematic combat system returns with added power-ups. and new lightsaber sword songs where you can creatively use these abilities and weapons to tactically take down the advancing enemy. or explore strengths and weaknesses while using your training experience wisely to defeat your enemies. and solve the mysteries that must be encountered along your path.
- Explore the primeval galaxy Discover a new planet and return to familiar borders in the Star Wars universe, where each planet offers unique biomes, challenges and enemies as you master new skills, gear and abilities to help you explore, battle and fight. And wander your space. Plus, even bigger areas are waiting for you to explore. Also, the routes passed will have new things to discover when returning to explore again. And only those brave enough to venture beyond the horizon will find hidden rewards.
At the same time, the disclosed information also sets out the requirements. It can be roughly summarized as follows:
- Intel Core i7-7700 / Ryzen 5 1400 CPU
- Graphics card GTX 1070 / Radeon RX 580
- RAM 8 GB
- Intel Core i5-11600K / Ryzen 5600X CPU
- RTX 2070 / RX 6700 XT graphics card
- RAM 16 GB
The game will take up to 130 GB of space in the device.
Anyone interested in experiencing the next chapter of Cal Kestis’ story as a Jedi Knight can follow the wishlist at :