Came to Thailand for the first time for a global event. Sushi Summit Or in the Thai name ‘Sushi Summit: A Combination of Skills and Beautiful Culture’, which presents a dining experience. Omakase international level
Because this is an Omakase festival presented by 8 highly skilled sushi masters from 5 countries: Japan, Malaysia, Israel, Australia and Thailand.
There is also do a workshop special food It is an experience that is not easy to find for 6 full days between 20 – 25 June 2023 as follows:
Sip & Savor : Premium Sushi and Experience
Sip and Savor
A special workshop will bring everyone to experience eating.sushiabarberry Led by Chef Makoto Saito Sam and Saiichiro Suji, CEO of Gozenshu, a famous Japanese sake brewery.
Those who take part will be able to explore the world of different minerals and discover pairs that are suitable for the premium sushi prepared by Chef Makoto. Learn about different types of ore production process and taste the ore we chose Ready to listen to inside stories from Khun Suji
This workshop is co-hosted by CLIME:Workz and Sake Seeker.
- On June 20, between 2:00 PM and 5:00 PM, the price is 2,900 baht per person.
Sushi Masterclass with 5 talented chefs
5 chefs in a Sushi Masterclass
This special workshop is an opportunity for cookery students or Japanese chefs to improve their techniques.sushiLearn all about preparing delicious authentic sushi from five of the world’s best sushi chefs: Makoto Saito Sam, Chef Hiroyuki Sato, Chef Rio Suehi Ro, Chef Eddie Ng and Chef Chimpei Hatanaka
This master class introduces the history and importance of sushi in Japan. Including teaching the correct techniques for using basic sushi knives like an expert Cooking the perfect sushi rice and selecting and preparing various fish for sushi
- June 20th, 18.00 – 21.00 hours 4,500 baht per person
Sushi Summit : A date with the Ultimate Omakase Chef
Premium Ingredients for the Ultimate Omakase Meal
The word ‘Omakase’ literally translates to “I’ll let you take care of me” or “As you wish the chef”, it’s a Japanese restaurant tradition where guests trust their chefs with special meals. From the selection of ingredients, create and serve the best seasonal dishes and the imagination of every talented chef.
The premium ingredient in this ultimate omakase dish is Yamayuki Tuna, one of the best tuna from Japan. Sold at Toyosu Market, Megai-Awabi, famous for its premium melt-in-your-mouth abalone, and Biwa trout, one of the fish. and much more
8 best sushi chefs from Japan, Malaysia, Israel, Australia and Thailand will present a special Omakase meal for the first time in Thailand, 2 hours per round, 3 rounds per day, 24 people per round.
- 21 – 22 June, price 12,500 baht per person
- Round time 12.00 – 14.00 Round time 17.00 – 19.00 Round time 20.00 – 22.00
Isaan, izakaya and large mine
Taste Isan style food, izakaya, and great sake. A new experience that seamlessly combines two cultures, Japan and Thailand. Experts from ONSON, a community spirits from Sakon Nakhon, and Bacchus Global, the leading importer of spirits in Thailand.
present history and significancewhite wineabarberryserved unlimited at the event In conjunction with Izakaya cuisine, Izakaya style by “Chef James” Pongsakorn Boonraksa, head chef of Kaiju Bangkok.
- 23 June from 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM, price of 3,000 baht per person including alcoholic beverages and 2,000 baht for food only.
Tea, flowers and peace
Tea, flowers and peace
Special workshops from Chajin Tea Supply, a tea warehouse for tea lovers, and hibiscus from BLGR which combines the world of matcha tea and Japanese flower arrangements.
Those who take part in the workshop will be able to explore a world of peace and discover how to brew green tea and learn the correct brewing equipment. to enhance the experience The team also prepared snacks to pair with the rich green tea that you prepared yourself.
to satisfy all senses This workshop celebrated the beauty and sophistication of Japanese flower arrangements for the tea room only.
- 24 June between 2:00 PM and 5:00 PM, at a price of 3,800 baht.
Collecting the Oceans: Bluefin Tuna and Oysters
Sushi Summit : A Beautiful Blend of Skill and Culture
Celebrate the original freshness of the finest ingredients from the Sea of Japan, enhanced by Sushi Masters. Chef Joe Sang from Kai Jin Restaurant, Bangkok, in collaboration with Chef Shimpei Hatanaka The culinary artist behind the success of Saké Restaurant & Bar in Sydney Australia and Chef Rio Suehiro Official personal chef in residence of Japanese ambassadors worldwide for over 15 years.
The highlights of the event are bluefin tuna send directly from Wakayama prefecture, and oystersfrom Hokkaido prefecture, Japan Including creative cocktails by Kei Sawada, a Japanese mixologist with experience in the bar industry in Thailand. including wines from Fine Wine Thailand
- June 24 from 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM, price 4,500 baht for food and drinks, wine and rice sake, and 3,500 baht for food only.
Experience a special Frôns Sul
2 creative chefs Shokunin Sunday Brunch
Transcend eating boundaries to the next level with Shokunin Sunday Brunch Inspired by the Japanese philosophy Shokunin, which means art, together with eating.
Create Meals by Chef Shimpei Hatanaka a Chef Rio Suehiro Meals are prepared directly at the event while presenting the elegance of Japanese tradition and allowing each diner to experience the aesthetics of the meal. As well as promising the best raw materials to be seasoned like fresh seafood. and the softest meat that melts in the mouth All meals are also prepared under Kaiseki and Kappou techniques, presenting seasonal dishes.
The brunch also features professional sommeliers from the Wine and Spirits Academy who share their experiences and secrets on creating such a special meal at home.
- June 25th between 12:00 noon and 3:00 pm, 5,800 baht including wine and cocktails by Kei Sawada, a Japanese bar mixer specializing in the Thai bar scene, for 4 hours, and 4,300 baht for food at lonely
Sponsor a Sushi Summit
Sushi Summit The best Japanese food experience in Thailand is held over 6 full days at The Food School The first cooking school in Thailand that brings together culinary arts courses from 3 world-class institutions With official sponsors such as Sake Seeker, Thailand’s leading sake importer, and potioners, a platform that facilitates food lovers , are cooks and diners.
- For more information or to book, call 06 1471 8496, email. [email protected] and website bookwhen.com/sushisummit
- The above prices do not include 7% VAT.
Get to know the 8 best sushi masters who attended this event
Chef Makoto Saito Sam, Chef Masato Shimizu
Chef Randy Nopprapha, Chef Tomoki Sasada
- Chef Makoto Saito Sam Co-founder of Sushi Summit with over 20 years of sushi experience and owner of his famous Kuala Lumpur sushi restaurant, Sushi Hibiki.
- Chef Hiroyuki Sato Founder and Chef Behind Michelin Star Hakkoku Tokyo It is one of the most popular restaurants in Tokyo.
- Chef Masato Shimizu From Sushi Masato, a famous Michelin-starred omakase restaurant in Bangkok.
- Chef Randy Nopprapha One of Thailand’s best sushi chefs from the trendy and unique Omakase Fillets.
- Chef Tomoki Sasada Owner of Sasada Omakase, located in the heart of Bangkok. at Hyatt Regency Bangkok Sukhumvit
- Chef Shimpei Hatanaka The culinary artist behind the success of Saké Restaurant & Bar in Sydney Australia
- Chef Rio Suehiro Official personal chef in residence of Japanese ambassadors worldwide for over 15 years.
- Chef Eddie Ng Owner of famous restaurants like Ed.Ju and Oka in Malaysia.