Taksin Hospital medical office Bangkok opens walk-in vaccinationAstraZeneca The service will start from 24 Nov.-3 Dec. 2021 (except Saturday-Sunday holidays).
- general public who are 18 years of age and over
- The first dose is a person who has not received any vaccine before.
- Second needle for people who have been infected with coronavirus or those who have not received the 2nd vaccination as scheduled (1 syringe, Sinovac, Sinofarm or AstraZenegra only)
- Needle 3 Those who have been vaccinated with Sinovaccin or sino-farm complete 2 doses, at least 1 month away from the 2nd dose
Open from 09.00-14.00 at Platform Wongwian Yai, 4th floor.
- Thai people bring ID cards and personal pen
- in the case of a foreigner
1. Use a passport (passport) together with a pink card.
2. Use passport (Passport) together with social security identification number.
Always show the vaccination documents, if any.