Tesla Thailand Halts Model 3 Orders, Announces New Prices for Model Y
In a recent announcement, Tesla Thailand informed customers that they would no longer be accepting orders for the Tesla Model 3 starting September 2023. However, Thai customers can still get their hands on the Model 3 Highland variant, with prices starting at 1,599,000 baht. Meanwhile, the Tesla Model Y has seen a significant price reduction of 260,000 baht.
Let’s delve into the details of the Tesla Model 3 Highland 2024 prices. The rear-wheel-drive (RWD) model is available at a starting price of 1,599,000 baht, while the long-range all-wheel-drive (AWD) model begins at 1,899,000 baht.
Under the hood, the Tesla Model 3 Highland boasts an electric motor that delivers a maximum power of 283 horsepower and a maximum torque of 420 Newton meters. It comes equipped with rear-wheel drive and features an LFP Lithium-ion battery with a capacity of 57.5 kWh. This battery allows the car to run up to 513 km on a single charge, as per the WLTP standard. The Model 3 Highland can accelerate from 0 to 100 km/h within 6.1 seconds and supports charger Type 2 AC 11.5 kW and CCS Combo DC Fast Charging at 170 kW.
Tesla ensures that the Model 3 Highland comes with a comprehensive warranty. The vehicle quality is guaranteed for 4 years or 80,000 kilometers, while the battery and drive system warranty lasts for 8 years or 160,000 kilometers for the rear-wheel-drive model and 8 years or 192,000 kilometers for the long-range model.
Not stopping at just the Model 3, Tesla has also introduced a price reduction of 260,000 baht for the 2023 Tesla Model Y. Let’s take a look at the new prices:
– The rear-wheel-drive Model Y now starts at 1,699,000 baht, down from the original starting price of 1,959,000 baht.
– The long-range all-wheel-drive Model Y is now available at a starting price of 1,999,000 baht, reduced from the original starting price of 2,259,000 baht.
– The performance Model Y all-wheel-drive can now be purchased for 2,299,000 baht, down from the original starting price of 2,509,000 baht.
To book a reservation, customers can visit TESLACenter’s official website in Thailand, The Paseo Ramkhamhaeng.
Tesla Thailand’s decision to halt Model 3 orders and introduce new prices for the Model Y reflects their commitment to providing the best options and prices to their customers. With these updates, Tesla continues to pave the way for electric vehicle adoption in Thailand.
Note: This revised version has been edited to align with the formal and professional tone of a newspaper article.
After Tesla Thailand stopped accepting orders for Tesla Model 3 cars in September 2023, it was announced recently. Tesla Model 3 Highland price Starting at 1,599,000 baht for Thai customers to keep.Tesla Model Y has a price reduction of 260,000 baht, with details as follows.
Price of Tesla Model 3 Highland 2024
– RWD model starts at 1,599,000 baht
– Long Range AWD model starting at 1,899,000 baht
Tesla Model 3 Highland engine
– Electric motor, maximum power 283 horsepower, maximum torque 420 Newton meters, rear wheel drive, LFP Lithium-ion battery 57.5 kWh, maximum running distance 513 km (WLTP standard)
– Acceleration 0-100 km/h within 6.1 seconds
– Charger Type 2 AC 11.5 kW / CCS Combo DC Fast Charging 170 kW
Tesla Model 3 HIGHLAND Warranty
– Guaranteed vehicle quality for 4 years or 80,000 kilometres.
– Battery and drive system warranty 8 years or 160,000 kilometers (Rear Wheel Drive)
– Battery and drive system warranty 8 years or 192,000 kilometers (Long Range)
In addition, Tesla has also announced a price reduction of another 260,000 baht for the 2023 Tesla Model Y. The new prices are as follows:
Price of Tesla Model Y 2023
– Rear Wheel Drive Model Y price from the original starting price of 1,959,000 baht to 1,699,000 baht.
– Price of the Long Range Model AWD from the original starting price of 2,259,000 baht to 1,999,000 baht.
– Price of Performance Model Y AWD from the original starting price of 2,509,000 baht to 2,299,000 baht.
Reservations can be made through TESLACenter’s first website in Thailand, The Paseo Ramkhamhaeng.
#Tesla #Model #prices #start #million #baht #Model #prices #drop #baht