A money manager from the Bank of Ayudhya revealed that the baht closed tonight at 34.58 baht / dollar, strengthening from the market opening in the morning at 34.68 baht / dollar.
Today, the baht moves in line with global and regional markets. During the day, the baht moved within the range of 34.56 – 34.71 baht / dollar. If it happens that the great powers are fighting a proxy war against each other back and forth
“The baht has returned to appreciate. According to global and regional market directions During the day, it varied within the range. The market is waiting to see the Fed report tonight.”
said money management
money manager Estimate the movement of the baht tomorrow at 34.50 – 34.70 baht / dollar.
- an important factor
- The Yen was at 134.92 yen/dollar from 134.85 this morning.
- The euro was at $1.0641 from $1.0653 this morning.
- The SET index closed today at 1,659.48 points, down 9.15 points, -0.55%, trading value 55,106.24 million baht.
- Group Trading Volume Summary Net sales of foreigners of 4,380.74 million baht (SET+MAY)
- Most analysts predict that Thailand’s economy tends to improve. after contracting in the fourth quarter of 2022 by
This was triggered by an unexpected increase in the number of foreign tourists entering the country. and can handle exports
slowing down in line with the sluggish global economy
- Thai-Chinese Chamber of Commerce Preparing to host the 16th World Chinese Business Conference (WCEC) between 24-26 June 2023.
at the Queen Sirikit National Convention Center to deepen economic cooperation promote the unity of Chinese businessmen Inherit traditions and spirits
The good spirit of the Chinese nation has been passed down from generation to generation. and strengthen the strength of Chinese businessmen in the world.
- Citigroup economist The global economy is expected to expand this year to 2.2%, which is higher than expected.
ahead at 0.25%, with the global economy likely to grow at its slowest pace in 40 years.
- Deutsche Bank raises expectations of the core interest rate that the European Central Bank (ECB) will raise this time
3.75% from 3.25% previously
- New Zealand’s central bank announced to raise the policy rate by another 0.50% to 4.75%, the highest level in the
for more than 14 years, is ready to indicate that it will continue to raise interest rates In order to build confidence that New Zealand’s inflation numbers will adjust.
down to the central bank’s mid-term target range.
- This week, the United States will release important economic data as the Bank’s Monetary Policy Committee.
The US Federal Reserve (FOMC) released the minutes of the January 31-February meeting, weekly jobless claims, GDP.
4th quarter (2nd estimate), new home sales in January, consumer confidence index in February, etc.