A treasury manager from the Bank of Ayudhya revealed that the baht closed this evening at 33.88 baht/dollar, slightly depreciating from the morning session at 33.85/87 baht/dollar.
The baht closed down today. During the day, the baht moved in a frame of 33.83-33.94 baht/dollar. The baht was unaffected by new factors. Because most investors are waiting to see the important economic numbers tonight, namely the numbers of non-farm payrolls in September. of the United States. The currency in The region today is both moving in appreciation. and depreciate in combination
treasury Assessed the movement of the baht on Monday at 33.75-34.00 baht/dollar by giving a broad frame. Because tonight there are important economic numbers. The factor that needs to be monitored next week is the September inflation rate. of the United States on October 13, 1964
- important factor
- The yen was at 111.85 yen/dollar from the morning of 111.74/77 yen/dollar.
- The euro was $1.1568/euro, from $1.155/56/euro earlier this morning.
- The SET index closed today at 1,639.41 points, up 5.69 points (+0.35%), trading value 92,939 million baht.
- Group Trading Volume Summary Foreigners buy net 464.90 million baht (SET+MAI)
- Director of the Fiscal Policy Office (FPO) as a spokesman for the Ministry of Finance revealed that from the latest data on the 7th
October 2021, a half-person project, Phase 3 has 24.76 million cumulative users out of 27.47 million participants, with
The accumulated spending amount is 80,660.3 million baht, divided into 41,016 million baht accumulated by the public and 39,644.3 million by the government.
As for the project, the more it can be used. There were 79,681 people using the rights out of 497,374 participants with a total accumulated spending amount of 2,496 million baht, with a cumulative spending value that was used to calculate the right to e-Voucher 1,957 million baht and accounted for the accumulated value of e- The total voucher is over 213 million baht and the spending value of the e-Voucher is 110 million baht.
- TTB Economic Analysis Center (ttb analytics) analyzes the changing stability of the Thai economy after
The situation of the Covid-19 outbreak that the income of foreign tourists has decreased in the last almost 2 years, causing the current account deficit to start.
For the first time in 16 years since 2005, this change Thus, it became a vulnerability of Thai economic stability during the period.
However, Thailand still has public debt. external debt and international reserves which is at a very strong level
able to withstand the volatility of the economy
- A spokesman for the Prime Minister’s Office revealed that the We Travel Together Phase 3 project is ready to open to the public for hotel/accommodation reservations.
Then after the registration was opened on September 24, past 2 million rights, people can book hotels / accommodation from
8 – 23 October 2021, can stay from 15 October 2021 onwards and the project will end on 31 January 2022.
- The British Transport Minister said the UK would remove 47 countries, including Thailand, South Africa, India and Turkey.
Out of the red list (Red List) on this coming Monday (Oct. 11), which will facilitate people traveling from these countries.
- Deputy Governor of the People’s Bank of China revealed that The People’s Bank of China will continue to reform the policy rate. and make the rate
Interest on deposits is more in line with market mechanisms.
- Japan’s prime minister has ordered ministers in charge of economic and fiscal policy. Accelerate the preparation of income
Detailed plans to stimulate the economy as promised. To help Japan’s economy survive the impact of the coronavirus outbreak-
- Key US economic data next week include September inflation, the Monetary Policy Committee.
The Federal Reserve Bank (FOMC), released the minutes of the Sept. 21-22 meeting, weekly unemployment claims,
Producer Price Index (PPI) September, etc.