A treasury manager from the Bank of Ayudhya revealed that the baht opened this morning at 33.54 baht / dollar after closing the evening market. Yesterday at 33.52 baht/dollar, moving in line with the global market trend where the dollar appreciated against major currencies. due to movement The movement of international capital, but the volume of transactions is thin. The market does not have any new factors added.
“The baht depreciated slightly, stable, no new factors. The direction of the baht today is likely to be a sideway. The market is quite thin,” the treasury said.
THAI BAHT FIX 3M (28 Dec) is at 0.29862% while THAI BAHT FIX 6M is at 0.38171%.
- important factor
- The yen was at 114.83 yen/dollar from yesterday evening at 114.77 yen/dollar.
- The euro was at $1.1308/euro from $1.1327 yesterday evening.
- Baht/dollar exchange rate BOT’s interbank weighted average at the level of 33.546 baht/dollar
- The Minister of Finance revealed that the Ministry of Finance has proposed the criteria to open a new round of state welfare card registration.
to wait for the Cabinet to consider But the Office of the Cabinet Secretary has not yet been included in the Cabinet agenda on December 28, 64. The portion will be packed
In the Cabinet agenda, when it is unknown, it depends on the Office of the Cabinet Secretary, in which the Ministry of Finance have completed the details
- The meeting of the Cabinet (Cabinet) acknowledged the report on the review of proportions used as a framework for managing public debt under Section
50 of the State Fiscal Discipline Act, B.E. 2561 by increasing the ratio of public debt to gross domestic product (GDP).
from the original frame of not more than 60 percent to not more than 70 percent
- The Ministry of Public Health advises dealing with covids that may come back to spread again after the new year. Check ‘ATK’ before entering the workplace, reiterating ‘work from home’.
to the Department of Disease Control, pointing out that even the ‘delta’ infection is in the downtrend But still have to watch out for ‘Omicron’, but believe it’s not serious
- Thailand’s economic data today Office of Industrial Economics (OIE) announces industrial index, Ministry of Finance
Monthly Economic Report Nov. 2021
- The Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond said its manufacturing index jumped to 16 in December from
12 in November, better than analysts’ earlier forecast that the manufacturing index was flat at 12 in December.
- The S&P CoreLogic Case-Shiller survey showed that the nationwide home price index in the United States rose 19.1 percent in October.
C. Compared yearly Home prices continued to be supported by demand from homebuyers. and tight home stock including the interest rate for the mortgage loan
- The US dollar strengthened against the major currencies in trading on the New York Stock Exchange overnight (Dec 28).
Respond to the bright US economic data. Including expectations that the US Federal Reserve (Fed) may raise interest rates as early as in March.
C. next year
- New York gold futures closed positive tonight (Dec 28) on positive factors from the fall in bond yields.
the United States and from the fact that investors began to buy gold in the eve of the New Year
- Investors continue to keep an eye on the situation of the Covid-19 epidemic. Omicron species Most recently, the Institute of Public Health and
The Netherlands’ National Environment Agency (RIVM) has revealed that the coronavirus is now The Omicron has become the dominant species in the Nether.
land, accounting for more than 50% of the total number of COVID-19 cases. all in the country It can replace the Delta species.