A money manager from Bank of Ayudhya revealed that the baht tonight is 35.27 baht / dollar, continuing to appreciate. Because the market opened this morning at 35.45 baht / dollar
baht tonight Appreciation from the morning Although regional currencies move mixed because the economic figures in The country came out quite well. In particular, the current account surplus turned positive. While the Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) indicated that it would raise interest rates gradually for a period. During the day, the baht moved within the range of 35.19 – 35.54 baht / dollar.
“Today, the baht appreciates making new lows in more than 3 months at 35.19 baht / dollar, strengthening, leading the region, should be supported by good economic data,” said the money manager.
Tonight, the market awaits the speech of the chairman of the Federal Reserve (Fed) about the direction of interest rates. US policy
money manager Estimate the movement of the baht tomorrow at 35.20 – 35.50 baht / dollar.
SET THAI BATH SPOT RATE is 35.2725 baht / dollar.
- an important factor
- The yen was at 138.79 yen/dollar from 138.45 yen/dollar this morning.
- The euro was at $1.0347 from $1.0350 this morning.
- The Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) said the Thai economy is likely to continue to recover. by the tourism sector and
private consumption remains an important force for the economy moving forward AND will help reduce the impact of the economic slowdown.
world, although Thailand’s economic growth (GDP) forecasts in 2012 and 2016 have decreased slightly from the previous
It is estimated that GDP in 2022 will grow 3.2% from the previous 3.3% and in 2023 it will grow 3.7% from 3.8% previously.
- The Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) decided unanimously to raise the policy rate by 0.25% per annum from
1.00% to 1.25% per annum, with immediate effect.
If the outlook for the Thai economy and inflation changes from the estimate, the MPC is prepared to adjust the amount. and the time of the
raising the interest rate of the policy further appropriately
- The Bank of Thailand (BOT) reveals that the economy and wages in October 2022 are still improving, despite receiving
The pressure from commodity exports fell in line with the slowdown in demand from trading partners. and temporary factors as a result of oil refinery closures.
resulting in industrial production and private investment indicators falling. Although private consumption indicators have decreased slightly.
The tourism sector continued to recover in line with the number of foreign tourists. In addition, factors supporting purchasing power have also improved in terms of employment.
Jobs, Income and Consumer Confidence
- The Office of Industrial Economics (OIE) revealed that the Manufacturing Production Index (MPI) in October was at the level
93.89, a decrease of 3.71% from October ’21, during the first 10 months of this year (January-October), the MPI index was 99.06, expanding
an average of 2.17% The OIE estimates that the MPI will grow by 1.9% in 2022, while the industrial GDP will grow by 2.0%.
In 2023, the MPI is expected to grow by 2.5-3.5%, while industrial GDP will grow by 2.5-3.5%.
- The Constitutional Court pointed out that Section 25 and Section 26 of the Election Act on the Election of MPs do not contain conflicting or inconsistent statements.
against the constitution Including the process of legislating in accordance with the provisions of the Constitution
- The Goldman Sachs Analyst Team predicted that It is very likely that the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC)
and partners (OPEC Plus) will continue to take measures to prevent the fall in oil prices. and try to balance the market
- The Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) and its allies (OPEC Plus) will cut output by 2 million barrels per barrel.
The date for December at a policy meeting on December 4 amid concerns about the drop in demand in China.
- Key US economic data to be reported tonight include ADP private payrolls numbers for November,
Gross Domestic Product (GDP) 3Q/2022 (2nd Estimate), Job Openings and Rates
Labor turnover (JOLTS) Oct. pending home sale Oct.,
Weekly oil stock from the US Energy Information Administration (EIA) and economic summary report or Beige Book.
from the Federal Reserve (Fed)