- stock market Close today at 1,641.52 points, an increase of 5.02 points (+0.31%), trading value 73,161.16 million baht.
- stock trading today Thai stock indexes moved in positive territory all day. The index reached a high of 1,650.28 and a low of 1,640.61.
- Securities changed today, up 727 shares, down 816 securities, and unchanged 592 securities.
Mr. Mongkol Phuangphetra, Assistant Managing Director Securities Investment Strategy Department KTBST Securities said that the Thai stock market today rose according to international markets. The Asian stock markets moved in positive territory following the US market. Relieve concerns after Omicron coronavirus has no severe symptoms Although some agencies in Thailand have warned that the number of Omicron infections may increase. But people choose to believe in foreign opinions more. Causing the market to rebound after yesterday’s selling pressure caused the market to adjust down in a way that should not go down.
Our home market was driven by bank stocks and commodities leading the market, which showed that the economy was gaining weight. By overlooking the epidemic of the Omicron strain of covids first.
However, stocks in the electric vehicle (EV) sector have weakened this afternoon after the Cabinet meeting today has yet to consider measures to support the use of electric vehicles (EV).
Investment prospects tomorrow (Dec 29) Mr. Mongkol said that the market still has a chance to adjust up. by following up on the direction of the international market ready to swing at 1,640-1,650 points
As for the securities with the highest trading value, the 5 securities
- SHE Trading value 6,820.75 million baht, closed at 93.00 baht, decreased by 1.00 baht.
- GPSC Trading value 3,580.59 million baht, closed at 87.00 baht, increased by 1.00 baht.
- KBANK Trading value 2,470.43 million baht, closed at 141.00 baht, increased by 3.00 baht
- MACRO Trading value 1,686.00 million baht, closed at 40.00 baht, decreased 1.75 baht.
- KTB Trading value 1,675.52 million baht, closed at 13.30 baht, an increase of 0.40 baht.
By InfoQuest News Agency (28 Dec. 64)
Tags: SET, SET Index, stock market, Thai stock market, Mongkol Phuangphetra, Thai stocks