“Thai stocks” closed (20 October 65) increased 4.01 points at 1,592.73 points, an increase of 0.25% with a turnover of 66,428.27 million baht.
The top 5 securities with the highest trading value are:
- DELTA trading value 3,896 million baht, closed at 612 baht, down 8.66%.
- BBL trading value 3,439 million baht, closed at 143.00 baht, an increase of 1.78%.
- PTTEP trading value 2,762 million baht, closed at 171.50 baht, an increase of 1.78%.
- ADVANC trading value 2,668 million baht, closed at 189.00 baht, an increase of 1.89%.
- AOT trading value increased 1,879 million baht, closed at 73.00 baht, 1.39%
Mr. Wichit Arayapisit, Director of Securities Research Maybank Securities (Thailand) It was revealed that the Thai stock market rose from two main factors that clearly signaled a recovery in the Thai stock market. stronger than regional stock markets From the publication of financial statements for the third quarter of 2022 of commercial banks that came out better than market expectations such as KBANK, KTB and TTB, as well as excellent growth in domestic tourism.
However, factors outside the country are still discouraging. Following concerns about the Fed raising interest rates to curb inflation, Fedwatch now expects the Fed to raise interest rates by 0.75% at its November and December meetings.
For tomorrow (October 21, 2022), it is expected to rise in the range of 1580-1,610 points from the publication of the financial statements of the banks gradually releasing numbers to see. and is expected to continue to rise in the 4th quarter, which is an uptrend of the Thai stock index.