- SET The morning closed at 1,577.19 points, an increase of 8.43 points (+0.54%), with a turnover of about 33,925 million baht.
- stock trading this morning The Thai stock index rose and moved positively throughout the morning. It made a high of 1,584.05 points and a low of 1,575.29 points.
Mr. Sarawut Techochawalit, Senior Director of Securities Analysis Department, RHB Securities (Thailand), said that the Thai stock market in the past morning rose in line with the direction of foreign stock markets. With some positive factors from the relief of concerns about a recession in the United States after some board members of the US Federal Reserve (Fed) came out in support of not accelerating tight monetary policy.
However, it is seen as a factor that has only a short-term positive effect. because other factors are not yet clear This makes the index image a technical rebound. After receiving the news that has put a lot of pressure on the stock market in the past There may also be a window dressing before the closing of the first half of the year’s budget to support the index.
The afternoon trend is expected to continue in the positive territory. while still having the same factors as the morning that supported the index’s rise. by giving resistance 1,580-1,585 points, support 1,565-1570 points
As for the securities with the highest trading value, the 5 securities
- BANPU Trading value 1,872.58 million baht, closed at 12.50 baht, an increase of 0.30 baht.
- PTTEP Trading value 1,561.74 million baht, closed at 156.00 baht, increased 2.50 baht.
- KBANK Trading value 1,429.29 million baht, closed at 150.00 baht, increased by 2.00 baht.
- PTT Trading value 1,123.54 million baht, closed at 33.50 baht, an increase of 0.25 baht.
- CPALL Trading value 898.20 million baht, closed at 60.50 baht, increased by 1.00 baht.
By InfoQuest News Agency (27 Jun 65)
Tags: SET, SET Index, Thai stock market, Sarawut Techochavalit, Thai stocks