market index movement “Thai Stocks” today varies in direction up throughout the day, whichThailand Stock Market IndexThe highest point was 1,571.60 points and the lowest was 1,555.24 points before the market closed at 1,563.67 points, an increase of 9.02 points or 0.58%, trading value 73,504.12 million baht.
The 5 most traded stocks namely
1. DELTA valued at 3,499.11 million baht, stock price closed at 996 baht, an increase of 24.00 baht or 2.47%.
2. KBANK worth 2,948.91 million baht, the stock price closed at 132 baht, an increase of 2.50 baht or 1.93%.
3. PTT worth 2,852.04 million baht, the stock price closed at 30 baht, an increase of 0.25 baht or 0.84%.
4. PTTEP worth 2,264.03 million baht, stock price closed at 140.50 baht, an increase of 4.50 baht or 3.31%.
5. CPALL was valued at 2,205.65 million baht, the stock price closed at 61.25 baht, an increase of 0.50 baht or 0.82%.
Apichat Phobanjerdkul Mr. senior director of Strategic Analysis Division securities company (Bor.) TISCO Co, Ltd said that the Thai stock market index rose today because
- Technical factors that shrunk a lot previously So made today’s rebound up
- There is a clear date for the dissolution of parliament and elections.
- Oil prices rebound as Saudi Arabia and Russia discuss cooperation to stabilize global oil prices.
- The US commercial banking situation has improved. due to receiving funding from the officer
- Investors have eased concerns over the collapse of Silicon Valley Bank, or SVB.
The trend of the Thai stock market index early next week is in a recovery trend. but it can also swing still to the side as wellThe support range is 1,550 points – 1,555 points and the resistance range is 1,575 points – 1,585 points as investors may wait to hear the results of the Federal Reserve (Fed) meeting on March 21-22.
“I think after the Fed meeting, investors can respond positively to the results of the meeting.”
In terms of investment advice, consider stocks that can withstand recession and volatility due to external factors or defensive stocks, such as BDMS with a reasonable price of 35 baht and ADVANC with a reasonable price of 235 baht.