Thammanat, the Minister of Agriculture, has instructed all agencies to prioritize the important missions of the ministry, with a focus on ensuring the well-being and prosperity of farmers. This includes providing them with a stable income, raising the quality of agricultural products, and enhancing their competitiveness in the market. Despite belonging to different political parties, the two deputy ministers have expressed their commitment to working together to advance these policies.
During a joint announcement, Captain Thammanat Phromphao, Deputy Minister Chaiya Promma, and Deputy Minister Anucha Nakasai provided details on their plans to drive the work of the Ministry of Agriculture and Cooperatives. Their key objectives include establishing an agricultural public services center to ease communication and access to information for farmers, promoting a strong work integration among agricultural personnel, and focusing on the improvement of various agricultural products through proactive problem-solving approaches.
Additionally, the Ministry of Agriculture is preparing for natural disasters, particularly drought, by implementing strategic measures for prevention, resolution, and recovery. They are also intensifying efforts to prevent the illegal importation of agricultural products, with stricter inspections and controls to ensure stability in domestic market prices.
Captain Thammanat highlighted two measures to uplift agricultural produce and enhance the potential of farmers. Firstly, there will be an emphasis on increasing the value of agricultural products by encouraging farmers to switch to crops with higher economic value. Secondly, farmers and farmer organizations will be encouraged to provide comprehensive agricultural services through the implementation of modern technology and innovation.
Mr. Anucha Nakasai, Deputy Minister of Agriculture and Cooperatives, expressed his readiness to support the various policies assigned by the Minister of Agriculture and Cooperatives, in alignment with the government’s policy. Similarly, Mr. Chaiya Promma, Deputy Minister of Agriculture and Cooperatives, stressed the importance of working together despite the political differences, with a common goal of serving farmers and the public.
As the Ministry of Agriculture continues its efforts, it recognizes the significance of environmentally friendly practices in the modern agricultural sector. This involves the implementation of an agricultural resource management system that considers the environment, using methods such as Go Green, BCG/Carbon Credit, and safe agricultural practices that reduce the use of chemical fertilizers and pesticides.
In conclusion, the Ministry of Agriculture, under the leadership of Thammanat, is committed to prioritizing the well-being and prosperity of farmers through various initiatives aimed at improving agricultural products, enhancing competitiveness, and implementing environmentally friendly practices.
Bangkok, September 14 – “Thammanat” the Minister of Agriculture reveals that he has ordered all agencies to drive the important missions of the ministry. Emphasis on looking after farmers so they are healthy and happy. Have a fixed income Raise the level of agricultural products Increase value and competitive potential The two deputy ministers emphasized that they will jointly push forward policies, even though they belong to different parties. This is not a problem.
Captain Thammanat Phromphao, the Minister of Agriculture and Cooperatives said: He joined Mr. Chaiya Promma, the Deputy Minister of Agriculture and Cooperatives and Mr. Anucha Nakasai, the Deputy Minister of Agriculture and Cooperatives. Provide policies to drive the work of the Ministry of Agriculture and Cooperatives to agencies under the ministry.
For the important mission is to Care for farmers to live happily Have a stable income Raise the Thai agricultural sector to be strong. It has a competitive potential equal to or better than foreign agricultural products.
In terms of the guidelines that will be implemented, they include:
1) Establish an agricultural public services center It is a shared services center. for the convenience of the people and farm brothers and sisters Being able to contact and inquire, ask for information and receive complaints. Alleviating suffering for farmers in one shared service centre.
2) Create an agricultural family Strong work integration Focus on the work of everyone in each department. Must work as a team to have the potential to work in a team system. Efficient, committed, working together to achieve goals successfully
3) Drive the mission to raise the level of MR agricultural products. by restoring and raising the work level of MR agricultural products. again Every type of agricultural product must have a responsible person. Focus on proactive work Create a mechanism for collaboration in all products. Correct problem solving Both in terms of market oversupply, falling prices, and integrated smuggling. From the beginning, middle and destination
In addition, the Ministry of Agriculture We still need to prepare for natural disasters. The urgent problem is Drought requires a clear planning of various measures, from prevention, resolution, and recovery, as well as preventing illegal imports of agricultural products. It is considered a serious declaration of war on illegal agricultural products. stricter In order not to affect the price of domestic products. Strict inspection of domestic stocks to control imports, hoarding and speculation, especially before the products are released to the market.
Captain Thammanat further stated measures to upgrade agricultural produce and improve the potential of farmers as follows:
1) Push and promote increasing the value of agricultural products, creating 1 area, 1 high value agricultural product. Because the agricultural sector is an important economic sector. There is a large population in the agricultural sector. But there is still a lack of proper development. Some farmers still practice traditional agriculture and therefore earn a small income. Therefore, we emphasize the guidelines for switching to growing crops with higher economic value.
2) Promote farmers/farmers’ organizations to provide comprehensive agricultural services. (Agricultural Service Provider) by farmers Farmer organizations may own equipment. own machines Ready to be a service provider for agricultural business with modern technology and innovation. which responds to the needs of the modern agricultural population
For the modern agricultural sector, there must be an agricultural resource management system that is aware of the environment (Go Green) with BCG / Carbon Credit There must be agriculture that reduces the burden on the environment. Environmentally friendly agriculture Applying the right fertilizers Controlling pests correctly, reducing the amount of chemical fertilizers and pesticides. Safe agricultural products are produced.
Mr. said Anucha Nakasai, the Deputy Minister of Agriculture and Cooperatives, that Mr Yn is ready to join in pushing various policies assigned by the Minister of Agriculture and Cooperatives Response to government policy
Mr Chaiya Phromma, the Deputy Minister of Agriculture and Cooperatives, said that Mr Although the Minister of Agriculture comes from different parties But have the same goal working together in an integrated way The goal is to provide services to farmers and the public – News Agency Thai
See more news
#Ministers #Agriculture #join #forces #raise #types #agricultural #products #Thai #News #Agency #MCOT