The Mayor of the Subdistrict Administrative Organization, Plai Daeng, shot to death Just a few days after the policy announcement

The Prime Minister of the Subdistrict Administrative Organization, Plai Daeng, shot himself to death after just a few days after the policy announcement.

At 10 p.m. on January 11, Lt. Col. Soraphon Kaewmee, Deputy Inspector General (Investigation), Saiburi Police Station, Pattani Province, was informed that the deceased had been shot. The incident happened next to the parking garage, which is a coconut forest in the area of ​​Moo 5, Pasayawor Subdistrict. with a report to the supervisor the scene along with Pol Col Chalermchai Petchkat, the commander-in-chief, arrived at the scene to protect the evidence from damage.

Check and find the deceased lying in a pool of blood. Know the name of Mr. Kanwa Pi, 41 years old, position as the president of Tha Nam Subdistrict Administrative Organization, Panare District, Pattani Province, wearing a blue long-sleeved shirt. black long jeans In the left temple, there was one shot through the right, while the left hand was still holding a .38 caliber firearm inside a revolver loaded with 5 rounds of ammunition and one shot had been fired, officials kept as evidence.

From the investigation, it was known that The deceased was just appointed as the Prime Minister of the Sub-district Administrative Organization for the first time at the end of the year. last december and also has a construction business and a tour business which recently just announced the policy on 6 Jan.

Before the incident, the deceased was at his wife’s house. About 50 meters from the scene of the accident, the wife of the deceased was selling goods at the market. Called the deceased at 4:30 p.m. and the deceased said he was at home and during the conversation there was no indication. and never complained about any problems Until that same evening, the wife made several phone calls to the deceased, but did not answer. The troubled wife returned home, but the deceased was not found in the house. Walk around the house and the garage. It appears that the deceased was lying dead.

primary cause Authorities believed that the deceased was likely stressed over personal or work issues and ended his life by suicide. However, the cause will continue to be investigated.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *