The Ministry of Foreign Affairs rushed to help the family of 4, sitting on the roadside crying after being expelled from the village of Buriram.
On June 19, Ms. Ramrung Worawat, Deputy Permanent Secretary of the Ministry of Social Development and Human Security (MD), as a spokesman for the Ministry of Social Development and Human Security, revealed that from the case of presenting the news that the 4 disabled family life sitting on the street crying was expelled from the village by the village headman at Ko Wan Subdistrict Lahan Sai District Buriram Province
From the news – the heartbreaking 4 family life with disabilities sitting on the street crying Principal expelled from the village
Most recently, the Ministry of Social Development and Human Security (MOD) by the One Home team, Buriram Province. Buriram Provincial Social Development and Human Security Office and related agencies has been in the area to investigate the facts and hastened to help
By visiting the area to check the facts, it was found that Such families live on relatives’ estates. which is a house that looks like a small hut unstable condition unhygienic can’t protect from rain and not safe There is no bathroom to use, must rely on the neighbor’s bathroom. at Ko Wan Subdistrict Lahan Sai District Buriram Province The family members consisted of a 59-year-old woman working in the community by cutting firewood and selling firewood. unstable income She lives with her children and 3 grandchildren.
2. My son is 12 years old, studying in Grade 6, has intellectual disabilities, ADHD. Picking up medicines at the community health promotion hospital, has a habit of walking in the community and picking up things.
and 3. Grandson, age 10, is studying in grade 4, good health. and a good student
The Ministry of Public Health and related agencies in the area has accelerated assistance to families who suffer from such problems as follows:
1. Conducting field visits with community leaders, social development and human security volunteers (DEF), and local networks to provide immediate family assistance In the event of being expelled from the area as well as understanding the community so that the family can come back to live at the same house
2. Carry out an individual family assistance plan. including adjusting the behavior of raising children in the family by meeting the team with the multidisciplinary
3. Carry out the issuance of a disabled person’s card for both persons with disabilities in the family. when receiving a disability certificate from the hospital so that people with disabilities have access to rights and welfare in various fields
4. Carry out the reconditioning of the residential house. According to the project to adjust the living environment for the disabled to provide suitable living conditions suitable for living
5.Proceed to provide assistance as a family allowance and consider helping from the Child Protection Fund
and 6. Keeping family pocketbooks Bringing data into integrated projects to improve the quality of life of vulnerable households In order to plan to solve problems, including providing short-term, medium-term and long-term assistance to cover all dimensions in the future
“If people see or face social problems and can contact for help at 1) Social Assistance Center, Public Health Hotline, Tel. 1300, 24 hour service, 2) Handicapped Hotline, call 1479, 24 hour service, and 3) Provincial Social Development and Human Security Office and Social Development and Human Security Volunteers. (PMO) in the area where the Ministry of Education Ready to coordinate all departments to provide full assistance,” said Ms. Ramrung.