“flu” It is continue to an ever-spreading disease. Each year, Thailand has described circumstances of And there are additional figures during the rainy time when the infection spreads quickly. But for the duration of the predicament of COVID-19 Numerous people today might forget about to try to remember. Whilst the illness can induce severe indicators and troubles that can be lethal. in particular individuals in 7 hazard groups
as a result “Flu vaccination” To protect against is continue to absolutely vital.
Count down the last 15 times as follows. NHSO. with the Office of Disease Regulate campaigning “Flu vaccination” Setting up from 1 May possibly onwards
If you are in the 7 risk groups or study folks we really like and are anxious about whether or not they are in the 7 possibility teams or not, you should not neglect to get flu vaccination products and services.
For people from 7 hazard teams, all rights to treatment, get in touch with “Flu vaccination” Cost-free in all hospitals in the Nationwide Wellbeing Coverage process, which include:
- All governing administration hospitals
- Sor Healthcare facility
- Taking part general public wellbeing company centers in the Bangkok region, non-public clinics and private hospitals (proposed, phone in advance)
No have to have to reserve, come early. or until eventually the vaccine operates out Can look for for hospitals close to your house in the app. “Tang Bag”
- Opt for a healthful bag menu.
- Pick a health and fitness promotion support, look at your legal rights
- Pick out to improve your immunity with vaccines.
- If you are in 7 risk teams, there will be a menu to pick from.
- Get vaccinated from seasonal flu (7 higher hazard teams), then see a vaccination support supplier.
You can only reserve an appointment by the Tao Tang application in the Bangkok region. (If you don’t have a smartphone For these residing in the Bangkok location, contact to book an appointment at the helpline 1330 press 8, repeat in the Bangkok location only)
Who are the threat groups?
1. Expecting women of all ages, gestational age 4 months or extra (solutions in the course of the calendar year)
2. All youngsters 6 months to 2 a long time
3. Folks with continual ailments as follows: continual obstructive pulmonary ailment, asthma, coronary heart ailment, stroke, kidney failure, cancer individuals getting chemotherapy, and diabetic issues.
4. Individuals aged 65 and in excess of
5. Thalassemia and immunocompromised people today (which include symptomatic HIV-contaminated folks)
6. Weight problems (excess weight > 100 kg or BMI > 35 kg/m2)
7. Men and women with cerebral palsy who can not help by themselves
For more facts, get hold of the NHSO helpline 1330 24 hrs a working day or click on https://lin.ee/zzn3pU6. Increase Line Mates with NHSO @nhso