Timeline reveals Myanmar businessmen with COVID 19 found traveling to Rangsit-Bangkok before returning to Mae Sot Detected because of the need for a medical certificate to travel to Singapore And no symptoms
On December 6, 2020, Daily News Online reported that at Mae Sot Hospital, Tak Province, infected people were detected.COVID 19 One additional person is a 43-year-old man from Myanmar, who sells second-hand cars in Japan to Myanmar. Referred to having to make a trip back to Singapore Therefore having to check for the infection first, not showing any symptoms
For the man’s timeline is as follows.
– Enter Bangkok by private car And stayed in a friend’s car warehouse near Rangsit
1 December 2020
– 6:00 p.m. Going to treat gout. And high pressure At a clinic in Mae Sot district (low-risk 5 people)
– 7:00 p.m. Go shopping at a convenience store (5 employees)
December 2, 2020
– 09.00 a.m. Pick up a friend to make a passport at the company. Thippanya Accounting
– 9:20 am to send a friend at the guesthouse, Village No.1, Mae Pa Subdistrict, Mae Sot District
– 9:30 a.m. Visit a convenience store Plastic shop, fruit shop, before the airport
– 10.00 a.m. return to accommodation
– 2:00 p.m. IKEA company delivers products to the home.
– 5:00 p.m. Come out to eat at Kai Yang Restaurant.
– 6:00 p.m. Visit a convenience store at Rim Moei
December 3, 2020
– 09.00 a.m. Stop to pick up the package for TV
– 09.35 a.m. to deliver goods at International Transport
– 10.00 a.m. to pick up documents at the company Thippanya Accounting
– 11.00 a.m. to the airport There is an immigration officer driving a car to lead the visa at Bridge 1
– 2:00 p.m. Check-inCOVID-19 To travel back to Singapore
– 5:00 p.m. Eat at Kai Yang Chor restaurant and travel to Tha 6.
– 7.00 p.m. Enter the house.
December 4, 2020
– found to be infected COVID 19
Thanks to information from Daily News Online