TMB Thanachart Provide payment services to the government sector Through full digital channels
On May 31, 2021 at 2:27 p.m.
TMB Thanachart Provide payment services to the government sector Through full digital channels Enhance the management level for business customers. And SME operators
TMB Thanachart (ttb) enhances management efficiency for business customers and SMEs. With payment services to the government through the Internet banking system For business customers with a full range of convenience, speed and accuracy. Reduce cash and paperwork. Reinforce its leadership in digital solutions for business customers
Mrs. Kanokporn Juda, Chief Financial Officer, Domestic TMB Thanachart (ttb) revealed that at present, many government agencies have increased their digital service offerings. There are initiatives to help facilitate business customers and SME entrepreneurs, whether they are making payments to government agencies via digital channels. Tax refund via PromptPay. In the past year, there were a number of TMB Thanachart business customers. More than 30% of the digital subscription of the bank has increased and the number of electronic transactions has increased by over 20%
TMB Thanachart Recognizing the importance and determination to enhance the performance of business customers and SMEs Together with the government sector to develop digital payment solutions for the government or E-Government Payment, which will help to solve business customers’ problems in both cost and payment. Time and paperwork The bank will act as an intermediary in the payment process. Or make payments on behalf of entrepreneurs to the government sector Via the internet banking system The main services are
1) e-Tax (RD) which consists of Tax payment service for all types of corporate taxes And know the payment results through the Revenue Department website immediately And service tax deduction and withholding tax remittance (e-Withholding Tax)
2) e-SSO: Social Security Office payment service For contributions to the Social Security Fund, Section 33 and the Workmen’s Compensation Fund Including the additional money according to the law (Fines for late payments)
3) e-Student Loan: A service for reimbursement of the Student Loan Fund or the NOD which the employer has to deduct from the employee and deliver to every month
4) e-Excise excise tax payment service For specific businesses, such as liquor taxes, tobacco stamps, and other specific taxes paid to the Excise Department.
5) e-Customs Service for importing and exporting businesses who pay taxes to the Customs Department.
6) e-ORRAF Service to pay the fee for exporting tires to foreign countries. By paying with the Rubber Authority of Thailand
By making payments to the government through the Internet banking system like this It will be a real-time payment. And receive a receipt immediately after the transaction Customers can view reports at any time via the internet banking system. Able to make a payment within the same day or schedule a payment date and time in advance. In which customers will benefit mainly from reducing costs and increasing business efficiency. Because it reduces travel expenses and document management Reduce any mistakes in making transactions Can check the list And it is a safe transaction
TMB Thanachart As a leading digital solution bank for business customers Is committed to improving the efficiency of business administration for Thai organizations By continuing to develop digital solutions And ready to develop a service system with the government and other related agencies. To enhance the management of business customers for the better Leading to the creation of sustainable business customer growth (Financial Well-being).
Interested business customers or SMEs Ask your Business Customer Relationship Manager or Business Customer Service Center. TMB Thanachart Tel. 0 2643 7000, Monday to Saturday, 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM, except public holidays. And bank holidays