26 Oct. 2021 15:51
Prof. reveals the total number of vaccinations for 240 days, 71,237,520 doses, the second dose is 28,713,904 cases, representing 39.9% of the population. Yesterday, 731,718 doses were injected, and the third dose has been boosted for more than 2 million people.
On October 26, 2021, the Center for Disease Control of the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Situation Administration (COVID-19) reported the total number of vaccinations nationwide on October 25, 2021, with the following details:
New vaccination recipients 731,718 doses, divided into
- The 1st needle, 346,589 cases
- The second needle, 341,373 cases
- The 3rd needle 43,756 cases
The total number of vaccinations from June 7, 2021 to October 25, 2021 has accumulated 67,136,999 doses.
- The 1st needle has accumulated 37,576,034 cases.
- The second needle has accumulated 27,383,630 cases.
- The 3rd needle has accumulated 2,177,335 cases.
while the total number of vaccinations from February 28 to October 25, 2021 (240 days) in 77 provinces, has a cumulative total of 71,237,520 doses.
- The first needle has accumulated 40,346,281 cases or 56.0% of the population.
- The second needle has accumulated 28,713,904 cases, or 39.9% of the population.
- The third needle has accumulated 2,177,335 cases, or 3.0% of the population.
Thailand plans to open the country to 45 countries +1 special administrative region on November 1, 2021, which has six days left, and aims to bring at least 100 million doses of vaccine by the end of the year.