- There has been a slight decrease in Kovid cases as a result of the curfew imposed since March 7
- About 65% of Kovid patients in hospitals and intensive care units are expatriates
- As of Saturday, 220 patients were being treated in the ICU
Kuwait City: The head of the Kovid Defense Committee in Kuwait with an explanation regarding the implementation of a complete lockdown in the country. At present, there is no need to announce a complete lockdown, said Dr. Kovid, head of the Supreme Advisory Committee at the Ministry of Health. Khalid al-Jarallah said.
Also Read: Abu Dhabi quarantine concessions for vaccinators; Know the details
He said there was a slight decrease in Kovid cases as a result of the curfew imposed from March 7. Al-Jaralla tweeted that 65 percent of Kovid patients in hospitals and intensive care units are currently expatriates. As of Saturday, 220 patients were being treated in the ICU.
The number of positive cases averaged 15 percent of the number of tests performed last month. In addition, 250 Kovid deaths were reported in Kuwait throughout April. This is the highest number reported in the country since Kovid started.
Also Read: Kovid expansion: New restrictions in Oman, change in curfew time
Al-Jaralla pointed out that vaccination against Kovid would improve the health of the country. The Ministry of Health reports that more than one million doses have been given in the country so far. Kuwait currently has 27 percent of its population vaccinated. “People need to be vigilant and foreign communities need to come forward for vaccinations,” he said. Khalid al-Jarallah commented.
Farewell to the giant in Kerala politics; Balakrishna Pillai now remembers …