Tragedy in Tulcea. A house caught fire. The owner was found charred

“This morning, around 04:50, the rescuers of the Tulcea Fire Department were requested to intervene to extinguish a fire that occurred at a house in Hamcearca, Tulcea county.
To manage the emergency situation, two crews consisting of 9 non-commissioned officers were deployed, with two fire trucks and a SAJ crew.
Arriving at the scene of the intervention, they found that the fire was widespread, inside the house, with large releases of smoke.
The intervention crews, together with the SVSU Hamcearca crew, proceeded to locate and extinguish the fire.
Following the event, an 87-year-old man, who was inside the home at the time of the fire, was found charred.
The probable cause of the fire was a spark from the stove,” announced ISU Tulcea.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.