A new Star Wars Battlefront II updated on June 11, 2019 and settled its methods and heroes. For beginners, there was another nerve at the new update for Anakin Skywalker, giving him more in line with some of the heroes and the other animals in the game. Darth Maul's lighting capacity was also changed, due to requests from the public after the players had questions about their target. Other changes that came with the latest update include changes in the number of players required in lobbying to start a game and certain corrections with different bugs and glitches.
Some of the changes on Anakin include reducing the amount of heated time with players when it uses Retribution, from the previous four seconds to two seconds. This should give the players a better chance of escape, as they will not die every time they are caught in capacity. Heroic Might's ability also deals with less damage against troops now.
The number of players in need of lobbying to start changes was reduced because of the changes to the new game mode lobby. For Heroes vs Villains, only six players are required, apart from the previous eight years. For the game's Blast and Strike methods, only four players, apart from the previous eight years, need to be played.
The following is a complete list of patch notes:
Balanced balance for Anakin Skywalker:
- The length of the choking was reduced during Anakin Retribution ability from 4 to 2 seconds.
- Retribution Anakin is not charged on the basis of damage received during Heroic.
- Heroic Size could no longer deal with increased damage as Anakin does damage. The radius of capacity increases as Anakin does damage.
- Basic damage from Heroic Might from 70 to 90 against heroes.
- Reduced foundation damage could be from 130 to 120 against troops.
- Darth Maul now throws his lightning horizontally rather than vertically, creating a much wider striking box for his attack. The damage from the Furious Throw capability base is now reduced from 150 to 75 to balance the improved accuracy of the capability. Enhanced VFX and Animation related to the ability.
Reduction in the minimum number of players required to start the following game modes
- Blast from 8 to 4
- Strike from 8 to 4
- Heroes Vs. Villains from 8 to 6
All Other Improvements
- The mini-map in Heroes vs Villains will work in the same way as Showdown Hero and will not always show every player on the screen.
- Heroes of the same size will protect Battle Points now across all maps.
- Concentrate an issue where Iden Battery Droid Battery Card was giving incorrect recharging time values to the Droid Stun capability.
- He arranged an issue that Han Solo could not jump from if Sharpshooter's ability was interrupted or interrupted.
- It fixed an issue that the DC-15LE army would not have crossed when it was closed, if the Zoom Zoom attachment was fitted.
- Focus a visual issue with the 91st Reconciliation Corps gear gear animation.
- Concentrate an issue where one of the roofs of Kamino allowed players to jump out of map geometry.
- Concentrate a visual issue with the brightness of the Order Post's Geonosis and Kashyyyk projections.
- Focus an issue of seeing LAAT pilots floating in the air on board the Dreadnought on Geonosis – Capital Supremacy.
What do you think about all these changes Star Wars Battlefront II? Let us know your ideas in the comments below!
[Source: Electronic Arts]