football game UEFA Champions League The second game of the 2022/23 season in the Group E group stage was a meeting of the “Blues“ Chelsea, the famous team from the Premier League will welcome the visit of a strong team from Italy, AC Milan, the champion team of Serie A. Watch live football of the Champions League on Wednesday, October 5 at 02.00 (Thursday morning) .Watch live football on the road beIN Sport
October 5, 65 at 2.00 am Live broadcast, watch live football, football, UEFA Champions League 2022-2023, Chelsea meets AC Milan and links to watch Chelsea Milan football today, starting 11, Chelsea vs AC Me.
Soccer Uefa Champions League 2022/23 Chelsea Vs AC Milan Copyright Links Watch Soccer Live
Watch Chelsea-Milan Champions League live stream: Uefa Champions League He was returning to play in the third group stage. Meet the readiness of both teams in the UEFA Champions League on Wednesday, October 5, 2022.
>> Check live football results – live scores, click here
Click here to see the results of the Champions League group stage matches.
The readiness of both teams before watching live football
The Thaiger team would like to take you to analyze the form. Preparation before tonight’s 2022-23 Champions League football match.
- The availability of the host Chelsea in this game, English coach Graham Potter. Still unable to use Eduard Mendy and N’Golo Kante, who have knee and hip injuries, respectively. Including the need to check the fitness of Mark Gugureya and Carney Chukwumeka again
- It is expected for the army that Potter will come in a 4-3-1-2 system, with Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang joining in the front row with Raheem Sterling, together with Kai Havertz forming a supporting game at the back.
- While in Mason Mount’s midfield, Mateo Kovacic and Conor Gallagher will lead the game, while in the middle are Wesley Fofana and Thia, Ko Silva who is in charge at the back of the house in front of goalkeeper Kepa Arizabalaga. protect the pole
- The availability of Stefano Pioli’s AC Milan away team is still without Theo Hernandez, Mike Mennon, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Divock O. Riki, Junior Messias, Alessandro Florenzi, Simon Kier, Davide Calabria and Alexis Salemakers struck by illness
- The formation is expected to come in a 4-2-3-1 system, with Olivier Giroud starting as a center forward with Rade Krunic, Charles de Catelare and Rafael Leao forming support behind the scenes.
- In the midfield the duty of Sandro Tonali and Ismael Bennacer to walk the game, while the center back position uses Pierre Galulu and Fikayo Tomori in front of the goalkeeper in front of the goalkeeper Pian Tatarusanu, guarding the pillar
- Chelsea secured their first win in three games in all competitions after beating Crystal Palace 2-1 in their latest league game. As for the results in the group stage, Group E, the last match at home with Salzburg opened 1-1, causing the home team to hold the last place in the table after having 1 point from 2 matches already with points. After AC Milan , top 3 points
- AC Milan have won three of their last four games in all competitions after beating Empoli 3-1 in their last league game. As for the results in the group stage, Group E, the last game at home, defeated Dinamo Zagreb 3-1, keeping the visiting team top of the pack with 4 points from 2 games, a point clear of Dinamo Mo. Zagreb, 1 point second
The results of the meeting of the two teams
- 04/08/16 ICCAC Milan 1 – 3 Chelsea
- 05/08/13 ICCAC Milan 0 – 2 Chelsea
- 29/07/12 Chelsea friendly 0 – 1 AC Milan
- 25/07/09 Friendly AC Milan 1 – 2 Chelsea
The performance of the last 5 games
- 01/10/22 Beat Crystal Palace 2-1 (Away) Premier League
- 14/09/22 Salzburg draw 1-1 (home) Champions League
- 06/09/22 lost to Dinamo Zagreb 0-1 (away) Champions League
- 03/09/22 West Ham won 2-1 (home) Premier League
- 30/08/22 lost to Southampton 1-2 (away) English Premier League
- 01/10/22 Empoli won 3-1 (away) Serie A
- 19/09/22 lost to Napoli 1-2 (home) Serie A
- 14/09/22 Dinamo Zagreb won 3-1 (home) Champions League
- 11/09/22 Sampdoria won 2-1 (away) Serie A
- 06/09/22 Salzburg Draw 1-1 (Away) Champions League
Expected list of players in this game:
Chelsea (4-3-1-2) : Kepa Arizabalaga – Reece James, Wesley Fofana, Thiago Silva, Ben Chilwell – Mason Mount, Mateo Kovacic, Conor Gallagher – Kai Havertz – Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, Raheem Sterling
AC Milan (4-2-3-1) : Ciprian Tatarusanu; Serginho Dest, Pierre Galulu, Fikayo Tomori, Fode Ballo-Ture; Sandro Tonali, Ismael, Bennacer – Rade Krunic, Charles de Catelare, Rafael Leao – Olivier Giroud.
Watch live football Chelsea vs AC Milan Link to watch football online.
Watch Chelsea-Milan football live.
- UEFA Champions League group stage football 2022/23
- a couple between Chelsea vs AC Milan
- Link to watch beIN Sport live football or click here
- Wednesday, October 5, 2022, kick-off time 02.00 (Thursday morning)
- at Stamford Bridge Stadium
Chelsea’s late form has started to play better, winning 2 of the last 4 games and losing just one game. AC Milan’s late form is not weak, winning 3 of the last 4 games, but this game it from LFC the advantage of playing in the nest. In terms of the quality of the team, there is not much difference and they will probably get a draw in the end.
Champions League predicted results
Chelsea 1-1 AC Milan