Sad! Went to the market and came back to the point that his knees collapsed. house fire all over The property was taken out in time. Only a few clothes left The body was instantly depleted. Police suspect electric shock
Follow the news, press follow, live news
On December 3, 2021, Kaeng Sanam Nang Police Station Nakhon Ratchasima received a report of a fire at a people’s house. Ban Non Rawiang, Bueng Phalai Subdistrict, Kaeng Sanam Nang District Therefore coordinated the fire engine to the scene, it took 30 minutes to control the fire. No injuries or deaths were found.
The officials found that all the houses on the fire tree had been destroyed. with people carrying things to escape the fire
The home owner said He went out to buy things at the market. The wife went to cut the reeds at the canal at the end of the village. When the incident happened, no one was home. until after returning from the market Someone called. house on fire arrive in front of the house saw a fierce fire to weak knees Collapsed into a pile of space, unable to do anything because all the property was damaged. The only thing left was the clothes he carried. He had now become destitute.
Initially, the police believed that the cause was probably caused by a short circuit. by coordinating with the probation officer to examine the case to conclude the case