update”state welfare card” periodJanuary 2023 the Department of the General Manager, Ministry of Finance is preparing to transfer money to card holders for the last installment of the month tomorrow (22 January 2023).
For January 2023, the General Manager’s Department will transfer funds to State welfare card holders number 13.22 million until use begins 2023 state welfare card privileges New round in March 2023
In January 2023, there will be 3 cash transfer installments as follows:
- January 1, 2023 (cash and non-accrued withdrawals cannot be made in the next month)
– Purchase limit 200/300 baht per month
– purchase limit according to the special financial support measures of 200 baht per month (only in January 2023)
– Discount on the purchase of cooking gas 100 baht per 3 months (Jan – Mar. ’23)
– Travel costs include:
- The bus ticket price is 500 baht per month.
- Train fare 500 baht per month
- Bus ticket for BMTA/MRT (MRT / BTS / ARL) 500 baht per month (for government welfare card holders living in and around Bangkok)
- January 18, 2023 (Can withdraw cash and can accumulate in next month)
– Compensation for electricity bills, no more than 315 baht per household per month. (for holders of a “state welfare card” or a card for the poor registered with the MEA, PEA, and the Navy’s concession welfare electricity business. who use no more than 315 baht per month)
– Compensation based on the amount paid for tap water, not exceeding 100 baht per household per month. (for holders of a “State Welfare Card” or poor people’s card registered with the Waterworks Authority of Thailand (PWA) who use tap water no more than 315 baht per month will receive a refund of no more than 100 baht for water bills (already paid). It is the cardholder’s responsibility to pay the excess 100 baht.)
- January 22, 2023 (Can withdraw cash and can accumulate in next month)
– Disability allowance 200 baht per month (for “State welfare card” or poor person card holders who have a disabled ID card and receive disability allowances)
Publication of resultscheck out the featuresOf the registered individuals at the end of January 2023 or at the latest on January 31, 2023. There are 3 channels to check qualification results as follows:
1. Check on your own via the website, state welfare card or welfare.
2. Register for all 7 agencies: Government Savings Bank, BAAC Bank, Krung Thai Bank provincial treasury office that all district offices Bangkok Regional Office and Pattaya City Hall
3. Telephone inquiries at the Office of the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Finance / Office of Fiscal Policy and Call Centre, State Welfare Card Program
Contact us Fiscal Policy Office Tel: 02 273 9020 Ext. 3502 3503 3506 3518 3536 3542 or Telephone 5842-7107, 08-5842-7108 Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 4:30 p.m.
and the Government Welfare Card Customer Relations Center Tel: 0-2109-2345 Monday – Friday 08.30 – 17.30 hrs excluding public holidays.
cr : Ministry of Finance