Home Business Young people who enter the happy housing can continue to live even after marriage or employment

Young people who enter the happy housing can continue to live even after marriage or employment

by news dir

Photo = Getty Images Bank.

You will not be penalized if your status changes due to marriage or employment while you are living in public rental housing.

The Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport announced on the 18th that it would make an advance notice of legislation from the 19th to the 29th of the following month for the revision of the ‘Enforcement Rules of the Public Housing Special Act’, which includes the rationale for improving the occupancy qualifications of Happy Housing.

Happy Housing is a public rental housing that is built and owned by public housing companies such as LH and is provided to young people, newlyweds (6 to 10 years), and the vulnerable (20 years). cheap as

The amendment greatly expanded the reasons for continuous residence that are allowed in case the class (status) of the occupant changes while living in Happy House. Currently, university students are allowed to continue living only when their class changes to young people and newlyweds (including single-parent families) and young people to newlyweds. In the future, △ newlyweds → youth △ beneficiaries ↔ young people and newlyweds △ newlyweds and recipients → senior citizens, etc.

In addition, from the time of the tier change contract, the changed residence period for the new tier should be applied anew. Currently, if you change your class, you can live for up to 10 years, including the period of existing residence. The maximum residence period for each class is 6 years for college students and young people, 10 years for newlyweds with children, and 20 years for senior citizens and recipients.

See also  Progress money for farmers 500 per rai, up to 10,000, expected to start transfer on 1 Dec this

The regulation on the abolition of restrictions on re-subscription for Happy Housing was also removed. In principle, Happy House restricts the re-occupation of the same household in another Happy House. The characteristics of young people who are often mobile were taken into consideration.

When a resident of national rental or integrated public rental housing intends to relocate to another rental housing of the same type, if the reason for the move is the increase or decrease in the number of household members according to the resident’s life cycle, such as childbirth, support of elderly parents, death, etc. . The Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport plans to implement the new regulations from December after preliminary notice of legislation and review by the Ministry of Legislation.

By Lee Yoo-jung, staff reporter [email protected]

ⓒ Hankyung.com, unauthorized reprinting and redistribution prohibited

Related Articles

Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.