Suge Knight & Diddy: Threat & Assistant Call
- Suge Knight, the former head of Death Row Records, says he spoke with Capricorn Clark, who was Diddy's assistant, following an alleged threat.
- The incident adds another layer to the complex history between Suge Knight, Diddy, and their respective music empires.
- Any potential inquiry or response from involved parties remains to be seen.
Suge Knight claims he discussed a threat from Diddy with Diddy’s assistant, Capricorn Clark, according to a recent report. The story, breaking on News Directory 3, alleges that Knight and Clark’s conversation followed a tense situation, the specifics of which remain scarce. The core of the issue possibly stems from clark’s connections to Death Row Records, intensifying the already complex narrative surrounding these music industry titans. Knight’s claims add fuel to the fire, bringing to light previously unseen dynamics. what exactly did Knight and Clark discuss? Was there a specific trigger for the supposed threat, and will it lead to an official investigation? Uncover the full story as we continue to report on unfolding events.Discover what’s next …
Suge knight Claims He Discussed Diddy threat With Assistant Capricorn Clark
Updated May 27, 2025
Suge Knight, the former head of Death Row Records, says he spoke with Capricorn Clark, who was Diddy’s assistant, following an alleged threat. The claim, reported by TMZ, centers on alleged tensions arising from Clark’s association with Death Row Records.
The incident adds another layer to the complex history between Suge Knight, Diddy, and their respective music empires. The specifics of the conversation between Knight and Clark remain undisclosed, but the allegation of a threat has drawn attention.
What’s next
Further details may emerge as the story develops. Any potential inquiry or response from involved parties remains to be seen.
