AMD Radeon RX 7900 ‘RDNA 3’ Graphics Cards Expected to Have Same or Greater Supply of NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4000 Series at Launch

AMD is reportedly stocking up on Radeon RX 7900 ‘RDNA 3’ graphics cards for launch next month.

AMD Radeon RX 7900 ‘RDNA 3’ GPUs Will Be Available In Plenty At Launch, Supply Chain Reports

According to a report published by MyDrivers, citing upstream supply chains, AMD has a large stock of Radeon RX 7900 series graphics cards featuring the RDNA 3 GPU architecture, which will be ready for launch on the 13th from next month … probably. ..

The red team is said to be increasing orders for the Radeon RX 7900 series graphics cards so that gamers can get them relatively easily at launch.

Also, the initial supply of AMD Radeon RX 7900 series graphics cards, which includes the Radeon RX 7900 XTX and Radeon RX 7900 XT models, is not expected to be small, much higher than the supply of NVIDIA GeForce RTX series graphics cards 4000 was reported to be better than

Over the past few days, we’ve learned that NVIDIA shipped a total of 160,000 Ada GPUs, of which 81.25% were for RTX 4090 (AD102) GPUs and the remaining 18.75% were for RTX 4080 (AD103) GPUs.

The NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090 was completely sold out at launch, but you can still find the card at retailers if you try.

On the other hand, the RTX 4080 can still be found in abundance in some stores, although shipments are low.

This card can also be found for several listings on eBay. The RTX 4080’s position is largely due to the staggering $1199.9 pricing and AMD’s promising competitive performance per dollar and watt for the RTX 4080.

The Radeon RX 7900 XTX is positioned directly against the RTX 4080 in AMD’s marketing slides, which is why users are desperate to see the final result of these two products before making a purchase decision.

If AMD manages to beat the NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4080 graphics card in the final GPU review, it will meet the demand for the already surging Radeon RX 7900 series, as well as the $999 MSRP Radeon RX 7900 XTX graphics card which is expected to spread.

The additional number of graphics cards is very useful, and since there is no demand for mining at the moment, we can expect the cards to be available at retail prices this time around.

AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX vs NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4080

A: wccftech – AMD Radeon RX 7900 ‘RDNA 3’ Graphics Cards to Have Performance Similar to or Better than NVIDIA GeForce RTX 40 Series at Launch

Commentary:

AMD’s independent GPU share is said to be around 20%, so I think it’s a reasonable number to have a number that is equivalent to around 18.75% of the RTX4090 + 4080 that shipped 160,000 units.

The article gives the impression that you are working hard to get the numbers right, but it means “doing the right thing the right way”.

* However, there are many cases where things that are taken for granted in the world cannot be taken for granted.

There are probably less than 20% of the 160,000 units, so I think the initial shipments of the RTX 7900XTX and 7900XT are around 30,000 units.

Unlike RTX4090.4080, 12VHPWR is not adopted, so it is trouble free in that respect.

AMD’s series of Radeon GPUs

Radeon RX 6X50 series

SAPPHIRE

¥146,465 (From 2022/11/22 00:27:39 Amazon research-detailed)

SAPPHIRE

¥60,404 (From 2022/11/22 12:24:20 Amazon research-detailed)

SAPPHIRE

¥46,000 (From 2022/11/22 12:24:21 Amazon research-detailed)

Radeon RX 6000 series

SAPPHIRE

¥118,000 (From 2022/11/22 14:54:58 Amazon research-detailed)

SAPPHIRE

¥93,570 (From 2022/11/22 14:54:58 Amazon research-detailed)

SAPPHIRE

¥40,000 (From 2022/11/22 10:36:55 Amazon research-detailed)

SAPPHIRE

¥21,800 (From 2022/11/22 06:35:07 Amazon research-detailed)

SAPPHIRE

¥25,800 (From 2022/11/22 12:24:21 Amazon research-detailed)

* SAPPHIRE is a manufacturer specializing in AMD Radeon and a reference manufacturer for Radeon.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.