Summary of trading conditions in the Thai stock market on Friday, Dec. 3, 2021. SET Index closed at 1,588.19 points, a change of -3.65 points or -0.23%, trading value 55,196.93 million baht.
Follow the news, press follow, live news
The top 5 most traded securities are:
1. KBANK trading value 1,712,143.15 baht, 134.00 baht, unchanged
2. EA trading value 1,528,611.35 baht, 82.25 baht, an increase of +0.50 baht (+0.61%).
3. PTT trading value 1,348,497.53 baht, 36.75 baht, a decrease of -0.50 baht (-1.34%).
4. MAKRO, trading value 1,239,640.40 baht, 45.50 baht, unchanged.
5. ADVANC trading value 1,232,021.50 baht 212.00 baht, unchanged.
While the SET Index this week (26 Nov – 3 Dec 2021) closed at 1,588.19 points, down 1.39% from the beginning of the week, which closed at 1,610.61 points. Overview of the movement of the Set Index during the week. this Still concerned about the spread of COVID-19, the Omicron strain found in Africa. In addition, the infection has already begun to be found in England, Germany and Italy.
The World Health Organization (WHO) has declared the strain a strain of concern due to its tendency to spread faster than other strains. Including expected to have the ability to evade immunity from vaccines This can cause re-infection. If the new virus spreads widely, it is expected that many countries will return to use lockdown measures again. arousing concerns about the recovery of the global economy
AIRA Securities Public Company Limited