Amazed! The patient has severe abdominal pain. The surgeon found a horror of 3 meters, blocked until the intestines rotted.

Amazed! patient surgeon Found a tapeworm 3 meters long, blocked until the intestines rotted Anyone who likes to eat Larb, Koi, Soi Ju, be careful, even freshly fried, there may be parasites. Wash well.

On June 10, 2023, Facebook page, Parasitic Disease Research Center-pdrc office of medicine Suranaree University of Technology, Nakhon Ratchasima Province posted a video of doctors and nurses using medical equipment to remove a tapeworm from a patient’s intestines. Ready to report that A long bovine tapeworm chokes a patient’s intestines. Until it caused the intestines to become blocked and rotten

Later, an online daily news reporter said he traveled to FMC Medical Clinic In order to inquire about the clip of such incidents from Asst. Suranaree University of Technology School of Medicine And FMC Medical Center manager who posted the clip revealed that the video clip He received from Dr. Pattanapong Rasamee, an incident that occurred on June 9 at a hospital in Sisaket Province, while medical staff and nurses were performing an operation on a patient’s intestine. due to severe abdominal pain

It was then found that the cow worm was blocked in the intestine for more than 3 metres, so the clip was posted on the Parasite Research Center page. and the FMC Clinical Medicine page As a precautionary warning to those who like to eat Laab Koi Soi Ju, a menu made from raw beef. which may contain bovine worm larvae Then when it enters the body, it will live in the small intestine. When the growth is too long It will cause an intestinal obstruction. like the events in the clip

There was also a similar event in Ubon Ratchathani Province by Dr. Wilpong, a surgeon at a hospital in Det Udom District, Ubon Ratchathani Province. performed surgery on a patient with the same abdominal pain AND also found a very long roundworm. When taken out, the size of the basin was almost full.

For those who like raw meat dishes, be careful – freshly stir-fried, there are worms.

For eating raw meat, Laab, Koi, Soi Ju, there is a risk of these parasites. If you do not want to be infected with parasites you must avoid eating such food But if unavoidable You are advised to go for a parasite examination at least 1-2 times a year to treat it. You should not buy medicine to take on your own. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist about anthelmintic use.

As well as tapeworms there are parasites that still bring fresh vegetables. These include pork tapeworms, tapeworms, threadworms, whipworms and tapeworms. which can be contaminated with dangerous fresh vegetables Especially pork tapeworm and threadworm. risk of death especially in groups with immunocompromised conditions using immunosuppressants or organ transplantation

Assistant Professor Dr Nathakaphatcha said that for people who like to eat fresh vegetables. Vegetables must be washed well for safety. By using vinegar soak for 20-30 minutes, then rinse with clean water. Or use a proven quality vegetable cleaner product that can eliminate parasite larvae. Currently, there are a great many natural products that have been developed for use.

Thanks information from Parasitic Disease Research Center-pdrc, Daily News Online


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.