At 2:30 p.m. on October 14, 64 at the funeral hall of Wat Pa Chit Samakkee, Nakhon Ratchasima Municipality, parents and relatives brought the spiritless body of Mr. Surachai, Sapanich District, or Fluke, age 20. Year 1st year student in hotel business administration a university come to perform a merit-making ceremony After Mr. Surachai died from acute respiratory failure. at Maharat Nakhon Ratchasima Hospital last morning
Relatives believed that the cause of death came from Mr. Surachai received the first Sino Farm vaccination on October 4 at the Mall Nakhon Ratchasima. It is a vaccine at Nakhon Ratchasima Municipality. procured to inject to people in the municipality
Three days after the injection, Surachai had side effects, diarrhea, vomiting, inability to eat and chills. Until Monday, October 11, he had severe and blurred diarrhea, so he went to see a doctor at the Tambon Health Promoting Hospital. before being sent to Theparat Hospital Nakhon Ratchasima Until 2:00 a.m. last night, Mr. Surachai was in shock. The doctor immediately took him to the ICU. Maharat Nakhon Ratchasima Hospital trying to pump the heart But in the end, I can’t hold my life later died
Mrs. Hongyon Ponsa Noi, 70, the grandmother of the deceased said that she raised Fluke since childhood. Parents are deceased Grandchildren are usually strong people. Have ever had an allergy or allergic to shrimp, can’t eat shrimp It was unbelievable that the grandson would have died suddenly, although while lying in the hospital, he was still talking normally and cheerful. So told my grandchildren to tell you the way. holy thing patient bed owner buy a bed from the deceased Please be safe
But in the end my grandson died. believed to be caused by vaccination Previously, he did not dare to inject. Grandma is the one who urged her grandson to inject herself. Because Grandma injected 2 Sinofarms without any side effects. I would like to implore the health authorities to investigate and provide assistance to heal the family.