Yang Sihan pointed out that a Mediterranean diet rich in olive oil, whole grains, fruits and vegetables, and white meat can reduce the risk of cancer. (image taken from freepik)
[Sianel Iechyd/Adroddiad Cynhwysfawr]According to statistics from the National Health Ministry of Health and Welfare, colorectal cancer has been ranked first in the top ten cancers for 15 consecutive years. In this regard, nutritionist Yang Sihan posted an article on the Facebook fan page “Yang Sihan’s Nutritionist’s Delicious Life”, pointing out that there is a close connection between colorectal cancer and eating habits, such as adding enough fiber dietary, omega-3 fatty acids and the Mediterranean diet. , can prevent colon and rectal cancer. Processed red meat and a high fat diet are risk factors for colorectal cancer.
Colorectal Cancer Prevention Diet
● Dietary fibre:Dietary fiber from vegetables, fruits and whole grains can reduce the incidence of colorectal cancer by increasing stool volume, reducing contact with intestinal toxic substances, producing short-chain fatty acids through fermentation, and providing energy sources for probiotics intestinal. The Ministry of Health and Welfare recommends that Chinese people consume 25-30 grams of dietary fiber per day.
Please read on…
● Antioxidants, phytochemicals:Some studies have indicated that antioxidants, such as vitamin C and vitamin E, have the ability to scavenge free radicals, which can help reduce intestinal nitroso compounds and reduce the risk of colorectal cancer.
● Vitamin D, calcium, selenium:The mechanism of vitamin D is the same as that of calcium, which can reduce the proliferation of cancer cells, but there is still a lack of research on whether vitamin D supplementation can reduce the incidence of cancer. Selenium is an anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory, and reduces intestinal oxides.
● Omega-3 fatty acids:EPA and DHA have anti-inflammatory effects. Studies have found that giving high-dose omega-3 fatty acid supplements to patients with colorectal cancer can reduce mortality.
● Mediterranean Diet:A diet rich in olive oil, whole grains, fruit and vegetables, and white meat can reduce the risk of cancer (including colorectal cancer).
colorectal cancer risk factors
●Irreversible age:Regular fecal occult blood screening every 2 years after age 50 can be strengthened.
● Life habits:Smoking, drinking, etc. Smoking harmful substances not only affects the lungs, but also affects the intestinal tract as the body circulates.
● Processed red meat products and a high fat diet:Red meat is not the main cause of colorectal cancer, it can be taken in moderation and combined with antioxidants such as fibre. Maintaining a balanced diet is the main anti-cancer diet.
☆ Health news will never be missed, click like to follow the fan page.
☆ For more important medical news, visit Liberty Health.com.
No need to smoke, no need to rush. Now use the APP to watch the news Guaranteed to win every day Point me to download the APP and follow the method of watching activities